[fvc-wat-disc] Xmas card from Bardish

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 12:05:38 EST 2016

Yes, I did, and I have to say it was FAR superior to the one I got from my
own MP, on whose Board I currently sit.

Bardish left me no doubt that she knew who she was addressing, and said
some nice, vague things.  Raj called me Jennifer, for Pete's sake, and
said, "all the best in the New Year" which he could and likely did say to
anyone.

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 11:47 AM, Eleanor Grant <eleanor7000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Fair Voters,
>
> Did y'all get a nice card from Bardish today? Nice of her to reach out to
> her opponents. I'm wondering who all those extended family are - all
> children!
>
> Eleanor

No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.