[fvc-wat-disc] Xmas card from Bardish

Dave Arthur arthurd23 at bell.net
Tue Dec 20 14:49:34 EST 2016

How come I didn’t get a card from Bardish?
Just watched the Broadbent webinar with Elizabeth May and Nathan Cullen.
It was great.
They provided more information about what the ERRE report did and did not say.
They were also encouraging all of us to keep up the pressure.
That included encouraging everyone to do the questionnaire and then let the government, Monsef and MPs know what we thought of it.
Their point was very well put that if too many people ignore or refuse to do the questionnaire, that feeds into their case that there’s not enough interest or consensus.
May and Cullen want more people to read the ERRE report or at least the summary points that are available.
Dave A