[fvc-wat-disc] U.S. Voting Machines

Donald Fraser donaldafraser at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 06:38:49 EDT 2016

Bob Jonkman of FVC just sent this Email ... you should link up:

For anyone interested in Electronic Voting -- one of things on which
the Special Committee on Electoral Reform will make a recommendation
in December.

As with every report from computer scientists, I expect this will
provide plenty of evidence that electronic voting is not feasible. I
hope the Committee listens...

- --Bob.