[fvc-wat-disc] U.S. Voting Machines

Jon Bathmaker jon.bathmaker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:16:40 EDT 2016

As you are probably aware, there has been extensive voter suppression
and election fraud so far this year in the Democratic Primary which
makes heavy use of EVMs.  If you're interested you may read all about it
at the youtube channels of Redacted Tonight and the Sane Progressive.
There are also various lawsuits going on challenging the results in CA,
NY, NJ etc etc.

With current technology I do not think that it is even theoretically
possible to have a completely secret electronic ballot (Byron please
weigh in if I'm wrong).   More to the point, the job of validating the
voting machines' results is huge and I'm doubtful if it could be done,
other than by exit polling.

Best,
Best,

Jon
*The Climate is no longer just a Crisis  . . .  it's a FREAKING EMERGENCY*