[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: [FVCchapters] Teams/Chapters/Volunteers Call Sunday May 29, 7 PM EDT

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sat May 28 08:01:03 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

If anyone would like to know what FVC nationally is planning in the coming
months to realize PR in 2019,  you are welcome to attend a national
telephone call on Sunday night.  The details for registering and the agenda
are in the email below.

Thank you for working to make 2019 a fair election.

Kind regards,
Sharon