[fvc-wat-disc] MP's submission

Gordon Divitt gdivitt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 10:39:28 EST 2016

As I said in my letter to the Record after the meeting it was all Electoral
Reform theatre and the process of capturing the input from the attendees
was flawed in that it was so random and arbitrary that the results could be
interpreted to mean whatever the collator wanted them to mean - and
unhappily I was proven correct

The whole AV support claim detected by the author of the report did not
seem to me to have been the opinion vocalizing at the meeting. Similarly
the 'only one MP per riding' is a gross misrepresentation of the opinions
expressed by audiences members

If I was a betting person I'd take odds on the Liberals proffering AV as
the will of the people and fulfilment of Trudeau's campaign promise
--
Gordon D