[fvc-wat-disc] Waterloo Region MP's Submission To The Electoral Reform Committee

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 20:58:05 EST 2016

Hello everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to review the report and offer your
comments.  Appreciate hearing everyone's perspective.  And, there is still
lots of room for more comments from additional folks!

We are having a meeting soon to co-ordinate a response to the recent
comments from the PM and the minister.  The issues with the report and
whether or not there is a responsible response to it and if so, what can we
do, will be on the agenda for that meeting.

And, this additional wrinkle was reported on in ipolictics today.  Thought
it might be of interest:

http://ipolitics.ca/2016/11/07/opposition-surprised-by-report-of-mass-electoral-reform-mailer/

Keep well,
Sharon