[fvc-wat-disc] Bardish's mailout

Eleanor Grant eleanor7000 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 13:14:19 EST 2016

I finally received a copy of Bardish's Fall 2016 Constituency Report
("householder") that I requested them to mail me.

The questionnaire can easily be missed on the back page. It says:
"The Gov of Cda has committed to having a new voting system put in place
before the next federal election. These reforms will be aimed at better
representing the views of Cdns and improving public trust in our political
system.
"Please share your comments about electoral reform or any other concerns
... below" - with lots of room to write.

I think it's important to tell our sympathizers who live in Waterloo to
phone or go to her office to ask for one.

I also just sent out a tweet about it.  If you're on Twitter please RT it.

Hoping Bardish gets lots of replies.

Eleanor