[fvc-wat-disc] One FPTP argument goes down in flames

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 15:28:16 EST 2016

Thanks for sharing Coyne's article Kevin. His analysis of the electoral
context of Trump's win offers an coherent & entertaining explanation of
Tuesday's outcome and illustrates that the majority of Americans have not
taken leave of their senses. Trump's win may, as did Harper's majority here
put some fire under the electoral reform movement in the US.

Cheers,
Sharon