[fvc-wat-disc] One FPTP argument goes down in flames

Dave Arthur arthurd23 at bell.net
Sun Nov 13 09:19:27 EST 2016

Yes, Andrew’s article makes a strong point.
They are saying that, when the vote tallies are complete Hillary may have received 2 million more votes than the Donald.
When people say the American voters have spoken, they are wrong.
It’s the electoral system that has spoken and it does not reflect true public support.
Sound familiar?
Dave