[fvc-wat-disc] NDP open to referendum...

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 19:58:27 EST 2016

Thank you Eleanor,  looks like the horse trading may result in a
referendum. It is a big gamble on the part of the NDP. It remains to be
seen how we can have a referendum with the needed time for education and
make a Sept. vote in House to ensure that Elections Canada has enough time
to implement a new system in time for 2019.

Sharon