[fvc-wat-disc] Monsef no electoral reform.

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 21:39:09 EST 2016

Thanks Sean, she will not accept any responsibility for the LPC campaign
promise. Her interview with Don Martin wasn't so definitive & a little more
hopeful.

Broad support?  How about leadership?  Never a mention of the nature, role
& responsibilities of leadership.  We didn't elect the LPC to reflect what
Cdns. think about ER, we elected them to lead on this issue.  It is what
they promised to do and they should be held accountable for it.

Sharon