[fvc-wat-disc] Talk with Minister Monsef! The details!

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Sep 7 21:36:06 EDT 2016

Are we required to preregister? One of Raj's constituents received an
email with the following registration link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeMeYuYPynqJrPiSm4cRkh2VbJoaOdriAFTVcHD3Gp5Grs3w/viewform?c=0&w=1

I am hoping this is not mandatory.

Has somebody invited the press to attend? If there are too many people
and we overflow the room then that could be a news event. (If we are
too few people and underflow the room then maybe that is also a news
event.)

- Paul