[fvc-wat-disc] Questions Re LPR

Donald Fraser donaldafraser at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 22:07:48 EDT 2017

OK thanks, again, Byron ... sorry about not explaining #3 clearly

3. Any ranking that is not based on good information about policy or
candidate tends to be just guessing (randomness). With up to 25 spaces on
the ballot (I realize that only the top 5 may be actually used), there is a
lot of room for just guessing. If the guesswork interferes with first
choices too much, then the elected MP may not be the best MP in a riding.

cheers,
Don