[fvc-wat-disc] Column by Geoffrey Stevens

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 11:52:56 EDT 2017

Remember as soon as Trudeau canned PR they paid I think it was Forum to run
a poll asking if people "supported the government to retain voting
procedures" or something like that and most said yes, then the government
MPs went around saying people like FPTP. That's probably where he's getting
his information, just like they wanted. Yes, ask for his sources :)

Anita