[fvc-wat-disc] Column by Geoffrey Stevens

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 12:02:28 EDT 2017

No, I don't know of this forum poll.  But if they have something to hang
their hat on, okay then.

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 11:52 AM, Anita Nickerson <anitann88 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Remember as soon as Trudeau canned PR they paid I think it was Forum to
> run a poll asking if people "supported the government to retain voting
> procedures" or something like that and most said yes, then the government
> MPs went around saying people like FPTP. That's probably where he's getting
> his information, just like they wanted. Yes, ask for his sources :)
>
> Anita
>
> On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 8:29 AM, David Dolson <ddolson at golden.net> wrote:
>
>> I am writing to him.
>>

>> -Dave

No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.