[fvc-wat-disc] We need some humourous nonsense ... or is it reality? ... I can no longer distinguish

Donald Fraser donaldafraser at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 18:01:18 EST 2017

are you ready for this?
seated?
heart pills near by?
near a telephone?
wife or husband nearby?
.
Trump or Drumpf or just plain Dumbf  ... is considering ... I can't believe
this ... Sarah-one-brain-cell-Palin as ambassador to Canada.

I'll just copy my FaceBook post here ... and get a load of the hilarious
Tweet I found on the subject

cheers,
Don

================

Sarah is Coming to Ottawa?
Can you imagine? Is this REALLY being considered? Picture this:
Sarah-one-brain-cell-Palinexplaining the 'nuance' of Trump foreign policy
to Minister Freeland who just negotiated a complicated trade agreement with
the EU. The Minister will have to prepare by studying a whole lexicon of
one-syllable sixth grade political terms. Tina Fey will be able to retire
(along with Alec Baldwin) after a 4-year hilarious run on Saturday Night
Live ... first skit ... Palin explains the new Trump version of NAFTA to
the Canadian Press ... I CAN'T wait (that is for the skit). On a more sober
note ... Just WHAT is Drumpf's opinion of Canadian intelligence?