[fvc-wat-disc] We need some humourous nonsense ... or is it reality? ... I can no longer distinguish

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 21:53:08 EST 2017

Thanks Donald.  Of all the things going on right now, the appointment of
Sarah Pallin would generate another National Day Of Action.  Cdns. would
mass at all boarder crossings, (just in case, she tries to sneak in at
places like Emerson, Manitoba) and link arms to prevent her from setting
foot on Cdn. soil.