[fvc-wat-disc] Rally

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 16:26:06 EST 2017

If nobody shared all the links, we are at minute 5:30 here:

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/video?&binId=1.1147281

And the Record here:

http://www.therecord.com/news-story/7126101-proportional-representation-is-the-only-fair-way-say-rally-supporters/

Also, we have a lovely new hat - just an adaptation of the official Liberal
Party hat you get for donating to support Real Change. See it here:

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16708483_1342923419064337_1704483340993581896_n.jpg?oh=d7d45427cd3158bf0bec92672906738e&oe=5938083C

We also have postcards now you can send, postage-free - one to Justin, and
one to Raj, asking them to keep the promise.

For Raj's, I took a condensed quote from the lovely words of support and
commitment he had to say about PR at the Electoral Reform Debate in
Kitchener before the election - thanks to Laurel for recording his words.
(I don't have a link to the postcard but can send you a picture).

Thanks for the amazing hard work Sharon, Bob, Jenn and the whole FVC
Waterloo leadership team has done.

Anita