[fvc-wat-disc] Learning from the gun lobby to win reform

Donald Fraser donaldafraser at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 10:59:47 EST 2017

My comments were only meant to be internal ... we don't usually talk about
possible weaknesses of PR and coalition government  ... but there must be
some, and I think entitlement and the development of a political class that
is aware that the cross section of government will remain stable COULD be
one of them, which this article hinted at  ... publicly, I would never say
these things