[fvc-wat-disc] Letters to the Editor Needed

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 17:31:54 EST 2017

What would be most effective is two things:

a) having as many people sign an "I will not vote for you again because you
broke your electoral reform promise" pledge as signed the vote together
pledge

b) media at his office embarrassing him with that as I outlined below, so
more and more people find out about it

These kinds of partisan activities probably cannot be done by FVC is the
problem, Leadnow is not going to do it, and without the mailing lists to do
it, it is difficult. But not impossible.

Anita