[fvc-wat-disc] Choose a date for the Fair Vote Waterloo Campaign Tactics meeting

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 22:04:09 EST 2017

Hmmm.  I filled out the form and where it said Can you host, I suggested
Smile Tiger Coffee Shop which has a large table at the front which I
believe can be reserved.  That sort of disappeared once I hit submit so I
don't know if you got that, everyone.

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 8:09 PM, Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com> wrote:

No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.