[fvc-wat-disc] Choose a date for the Fair Vote Waterloo Campaign Tactics meeting

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Feb 7 22:23:36 EST 2017

Hi Jenn: The customized fields (Name, Can You Host) don't appear in
the summary results you see on the poll itself, but they do show in
the detailed poll stats. If you're an author on the website you can
log in and see the detailed stats.

If anyone would like to be an author on the Fair Vote Waterloo web
site you can register at
https://www.fairvotewrc.ca/wp-login.php?action=register then let me
know you want to be an author.

- --Bob, who now expects a bunch of new articles by new authors!