[fvc-wat-disc] Liberal promises website

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 8 01:14:49 EST 2017

I would be interested in such a website, as well as downloadable
reports about the Harper legacy. I collected some of the reports I
found here, but I know that there are additional ones:

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org/2015/harper-record/

Even if we cannot do an apples-to-apples comparison of the two regimes
it is important that we do not forget the shenanigans that
characterized the Harper years (and likely spurred on the Liberals to
make their ill-fated promise).