[fvc-wat-disc] Learning from the gun lobby to win reform

STUART CHANDLER stuchandler43 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 05:59:05 EST 2017

Thanks Bob for your comments.
Very helpful.

Also, personally, I'd be quite wary ‎of "learning from the gun lobby" - people who have used misinformation, scare tactics & bullying to accomplish their "reform" ends. They also use extensive financial resources to aid in their lobbying efforts. Not many parallels with democratic electoral reform. And as US poles showed that there was over 90% approval for getting rid of the "gun-show loophole" for example, they would be absolutely opposed to any form of PR.
Thanks again.
Stu.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.