[fvc-wat-disc] Five Liberal MPs In One Place At One Time, Let's Have A Rally!

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Feb 28 13:56:16 EST 2017

Hi Mo: The Fair Vote Waterloo page on Facebook is at

https://facebook.com/fairvotewrc/

and there's a Facebook event for Thursday's rally at

https://www.facebook.com/events/847588885380016/

But the preferred link for sharing the event is

http://www.fairvotewrc.ca/event/reminding-liberals-rally/?instance_id=58800

which avoids all the Facebook tracking and surveillance.

Using the FairvoteWRC calendar you can add all the Fair Vote Waterloo
events to your own calendar, whether you use Outlook, Google, or
Thunderbird/Lightning.

Import or subscribe to a calendar in Outlook.com or Outlook on the web:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Import-or-subscribe-to-a-calendar-in-Outlook-com-or-Outlook-on-the-web-CFF1429C-5AF6-41EC-A5B4-74F2C278E98C

How to Add an iCal or .ICS Calendar to Google Calendar:

https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/30834/add-an-ical-or-.ics-calendar-to-google-calendar/

Thunderbird/Lightning: Creating New Calendars - .ics:

https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Calendar/Creating-New-Calendars/ta-p/14997#w_icalendar-ics

- --Bob.

On 2017-02-28 09:31 AM, Marion Markham wrote:
> Shareable (fb) invite re Thursday???Thanks, Mo

- --