[fvc-wat-disc] Results of the mydemocracy.ca survey are available

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 21:13:59 EST 2017

I don't know what TL:DR means, but I did read the very clear and
unequivocal call for coalition governments--three different questions, all
three were in the 70% range for it.  I did read where people don't really
care how long it takes to count the ballots as long as they have choice on
the ballots.  I read a bunch of things that were slightly one way or the
other, but for the most part, I thought it was remarkably in our favour!

I frankly don't understand why people are crapping on it.

Tomorrow will be a great discussion night!

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 8:52 PM, Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com> wrote:

No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.