[fvc-wat-disc] New T-shirts need a snappy message

Cathy Scott cathy.scottfree at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 21:13:13 EDT 2017

HI, All,

I have been keeping up with everyone’s responses about the t-shirt wording and I wonder whether it would be helpful to have a ‘brainstorming’ session to come up with a catchy phrase.

I have found this method quite productive, and we have used it in the past,  where we write down everyone’s words, phrases, concepts, ideas, and use the results to focus and formulate a ‘catchy message’.

Cathy