[fvc-wat-disc] New T-shirts need a snappy message

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 17:32:17 EDT 2017

I guess we need to look at the purpose of the shirt, if the idea is to wear
it at other times than at a FVC table.

I'm still wearing my black and red tent from five years ago. It says to
people in the grocery store "I have a shirt on from an organization you've
never heard of."

So it doesn't necessarily accomplish anything except if our goal is to
build the FVC brand name recognition if there were enough of us everywhere,
which there aren't.

And as much as I want something that encourages people to take action (vote
for a candidate who supports PR in 2019) not sure anybody's ever taken
action based on seeing someone in a t-shirt. That would be a message for a
shirt you're wearing at the table - reinforces our message.

So maybe having something on there that encourages people to ask you about
your shirt. Like a question...?

Anita