[fvc-wat-disc] E-Petition Being Presented In the House Tomorrow At 10 a.m

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 19:30:15 EDT 2017

Hello Friends of Electoral Reform,

Tomorrow morning at 10 am., Nathan Cullen will present petition E-616 to
the House of Commons.  E-616 is the largest e-petition to date with 130,452
signatures and will automatically trigger a debate in the House.  You can
watch Nathan present the petition on CPAC.  Here is the link:

http://www.cpac.ca

At 11 a.m tomorrow there is a press conference to announce Nathan Cullen's
"Keep the Promise" Tour which you can also watch on CPAC.

We are looking forward to the Kitchener, "Keep Your Promise" tour town hall
next Weds. night at KPL, 7 pm to 8:30 pm.  Nathan is an inspiring,
insightful and thoughtful speaker. The opportunity to have a positive and
constructive public conversation about the future of electoral reform with
Nathan offers some hope that we could still see a fair electoral system in
time for 2019.

Here is the facebook page for the town hall:
Facebook event <https://www.facebook.com/events/392939667743893/>

Looking forward to the 29th at 7 pm and seeing you there!

Till then,
Sharon
for FVC-WR