[fvc-wat-disc] E-Petition Being Presented In the House Tomorrow At 10 a.m

Cathy Scott cathy.scottfree at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 20:51:28 EDT 2017

HI, again, Sharon

I can help with take down also on the 29th.

The ‘Democracy Now’ group in Guelph has about 700 signatures on their petition supporting the Local Proportional Representation proposal that their MP has been presenting to MPs in Ottawa.  That’s exciting too, along with the presentation of this petition.  I hope the momentum is such that the Liberals can’t ignore it.

Cathy