[fvc-wat-disc] My letter to Editor is in today's Record p. A8

Edward Brown dedly_edly at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 4 15:37:34 EST 2017

Would that they felt it warranted being included on their website.  Instead, they have chosen to include Riley Metzger's on there with its ideas of making the Senate out of the second-place candidates and halving the number of ridings.  I'm sure we're all quite aware of the Constitutional provisions that prevent the latter idea and can figure out for ourselves the absurdity of the former.
As long as they're willing to publish such drivel - and give it priority by being chosen for online content - I'm of the opinion that The Record is opposed to electoral reform and wants to discredit it by publicizing letters like that one from people who are ignorant of the political realities in Canada.

Sincerely,
Edward Brown