[fvc-wat-disc] A great article in today's Record by Luisa D'Amato

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Fri May 26 22:28:02 EDT 2017

Thanks for writing to the Record Anita, keen to see your letter!

Dave Arthur sings with Luisa in the Grand Philharmonic & has been talking
with Luisa for several years about electoral reform.  The credit should go
to Dave for keeping Luisa informed and educated.  Thank you Dave!

And, don't hesitate to write the Record!  The letter can be short and to
the point.  The email address for letters to the editor is:
letters at therecord.com.  Please included your name, full address and
telephone number.  Lorraine at the Record will call you to confirm that you
wrote the letter.

Best regards,
Sharon