[fvc-wat-disc] Important Email from Nathan Cullen

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Mon May 29 17:45:59 EDT 2017

The second is a list of Liberals who at one point have voted against
something the cabinet approved. ("Not 100% Sheep" category).

The first list is missing Mike Bossio. He did sign our pledge. (Then went
on to oppose every form of PR known to humankind). Sorry you didn't have
this list before. It's here: www.fairvote.ca/errevote

I don't find that list particularly useful (and I say that having put in a
lot of hours getting responses from MPs before the last election, along
with many others in FVC, that resulted in that list). It really does turn
out that many of them just checked whatever and are not PR supporters. I
can cross a bunch off there who will never vote yes no matter what they
said or signed.

If you're targeting MPs you might want to add Julie Dabrusin there - she's
in a swing riding with a really persistent PR team. Also, Julie Dzerowicz.
And Bill Casey.

Lots of people are writing to that list and I think that if you have a
local MP who is a Liberal and not a Minister, focusing on that person is
the best use of time!

Anita