[fvc-wat-disc] Important Email from Nathan Cullen

Donald Fraser donaldafraser at gmail.com
Tue May 30 00:00:56 EDT 2017

OK thanks, Anita ... I'm very green-on-the-scene so I didn't have any of
that background knowledge ... I guess it probably means that Nathan's true
'hit' list is considerably smaller than the list indicates ... I wonder why
he sent these 2 lists.

By contacting all 152 non-cabinet Liberals, I've reached his 'hit' list by
the shotgun method ... all I ever received in return, were recipe answers
to the ER question, so I got no insight concerning the identities of those
on the 'hit' list.

cheers,
Don