[fvc-wat-disc] Reaching out to Jagmeet Singh

Harold Remus hremus at golden.net
Mon Oct 2 14:14:41 EDT 2017

Thank you.
Every time I get an appeal for a contribution from the Liberal Party, I reply (copy to my MP Bardish Chagger) with questions about when the PM is going to honour his promise of election reform, what part of “promise” or “integrity” he (or the Liberal Party) doesn’t/don’t understand,
with further questions about “democracy” under First Past the Post.
I trust/hope that all the recipients of your fine em are doing the same.
Harold Remus, Waterloo