[fvc-wat-disc] How to address new federal NDP leader

Catherine Campbell cdcampbell9 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 14:50:18 EDT 2017

Hi, Jay, Just thought I'd make the suggestion that I believe the way to address a cabinet minister in a federal or provincial cabinet is "minister. " eg  Dear Minister Chagger. Backbenchers are mr, ms, mrs or dr. I used to be an assistant researcher for an MP. Staff members notice details like that and ascribe credibility to the correspondent accordingly. Regards, Cathe