[fvc-wat-disc] Cathe voted for Guy Caron, strongest PR candidate and NDPs best vote getter in 2019 and scariest for PM Trudeau

Donald Fraser donaldafraser at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 13:27:34 EDT 2017

when your candidate goes out, your "wasted" ballot counts for his party ...
example: I vote for Diane Freeman and the Green Party. but she loses ... so
my votes are counted one for NDP and one for Green ... true, I don't get my
candidate as local MP, BUT my NDP vote counts for one of the top-up seats.