[fvc-wat-disc] Planning Meeting March 18th

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 11:05:58 EST 2018

Good Morning FairVoting Supporters,

Hope this finds everyone enjoying the morning sunshine!

Along with spring, March brings planning for our upcoming summer & fall
activities.  This year is especially exciting as we have a provincial
election to plan for as well as our festival tables and other events such
as speakers, MP/MPP visits etc..

Everyone is welcome to our upcoming planning meeting on Sunday, March 18th
at 7 pm at 34 Aberdeen Road in Kitchener.  Aberdeen runs north from
Glasgow, just west of Westmount.

We are always in interested in new ideas. If anyone has any ideas they
would like to share or agenda items, please be in touch!

Best wishes,
Sharon
for FVC-WR