[fvc-wat-disc] Even NDP win won't stop Ford

Eleanor Grant eleanor7000 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:28:43 EDT 2018

Hello Fair Voters:

Have you been watching poll analyst Erin Kelly on TVO The Agenda? She
claims that even if the NDP wins the popular vote, there will still be a
Ford majority of 20 seats because of the efficiency of the PC vote. People
aren't grasping this!

See if this link works for Erin's June 1 interview with Steve Paikin:
 https://t.co/c2DI3YFzMw?amp=1
It's a must-see.

I'm imagining the rage Ontarians will feel Friday morning if NDP is solidly
ahead in popular vote but we're stuck with Ford for 4 yrs.

NDP would have to be 5+ points ahead of PCs to win. Why we need PR.

Eleanor