[fvc-wat-disc] Electoral Reform At The Multicultural Festival

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 22:28:31 EDT 2018

Hello FairVoters!

The Multicultural Festival is coming up soon; Sat. June 23rd & Sun. June
24th.  It is our largest educational event and a great opportunity to speak
with our community.  We need volunteers to help with the information table;
do you have a couple of hours to help out?  We work in pairs and team folks
with experience with new comers.  Everyone's help is valuable!

Here are the time slots:

12pm - 2 pm
2pm - 4 pm
4pm - 6 pm
6pm - 7:30pm

Dr. Dennis Pilon believes that we are at a tipping point for electoral
reform in Canada.  Working together can make electoral reform a reality, it
would be super if you could join us for a couple of hours at the
Multicultural Festival!

Hear from you soon.

With thanks,
Sharon