[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Meet The Waterloo Candidates Tomorrow Night!

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 10:27:20 EDT 2018

Oh, it is!  And I forgot a few, such as no political party can mention in
any campaign materials or anything where they stand on electoral reform
because they can't spend more than $500 on the issue.  And, if by some
miracle you managed to get through all these impossible hoops--it isn't
binding anyway!