[fvc-wat-disc] Even NDP win won't stop Ford

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 19:00:57 EDT 2018

Here's another interesting take--on how the leader is selected these days.

https://apengelly42.github.io/Kingmakers.html

I'd love the vote value column on here as well.  This table works for us in
two ways:  "So, Trudeau, you felt Alternative Vote was the best system,
huh?  Doesn't elect extremists, huh?"  And for Conservatives, "You like
what happens when you don't have every vote counting equally?"

And for the rest of us, well I think it's clear.  We need every vote to
count throughout the process.

This *is* an ah-hah moment, because up to this read, I was a fan of
Weighted Alternative Vote for leadership selection.