[fvc-wat-disc] FV booth for Festival next weekend

Myron Steinman 2mdsteinm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 08:17:01 EDT 2018

Hi Cathy,
RE delivering FV material to Multicultural Festival. I may be able to pick
up the FV material Saturday evening June 23 at 7:30 pm, deliver it to the
site Sunday June 24 at 11:30 am, pick it up Sunday at 7:30 pm, and return
the material to Sharon. Let me know if this helpful. The street will be
closed off to car traffic right? How does a person go about doing this
task? How big is the box of material? I do have a small luggage cart I
could donate if this was helpful.
Myron Steinman