[fvc-wat-disc] FV booth for Festival next weekend

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 09:59:04 EDT 2018

Hi Myron,

Thank you for the kind offer!  It would be helpful but the situation at the
MCF has changed as we don't have enough volunteers to be at the tent so I
will be there most of the weekend.  Bob Jonkman & Laurel have also said
they can volunteer for some of the time.

Really appreciate the offer, thank you for being willing to help.  If you
are at the MCF, please come by and say hello.  It would be nice to see you
there.

Best regards,
Sharon