[fvc-wat-disc] Comparing voting systems

Cathy Scott cathy.scottfree at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 22:06:30 EDT 2018

HI, Evan
I also learned more and PR became a clearer to me with your detailed
presentation.  Each of these in-depth discussions helps me understand PR a
little better, so I feel better prepared to present these concepts to
people at the festivals, etc. we attend.
Thanks for the time and effort you put into this.
Cathy