[fvc-wat-disc] Any activism in Ontario?

Jay Judkowitz judkowitz at gmail.com
Tue May 8 08:23:56 EDT 2018

Good morning, FVC!

It seems that having PR provincially would be a big deal for us now...

A Macleans-Pollara poll released on the morning of the debate again put
Ford’s Conservatives in the lead, at 40 per cent support, but showed the
NDP surging into second, with 30-per-cent backing, and the Liberals
trailing in third place at 23 per cent.

As we've seen nationally, 40% of votes can equal >50% of the seats and 100%
of the power.  Doug Ford with 100% power is terrifying.  I'd much prefer
even a coalition of the majority between Liberal and NDP no matter how
fractious that coalition would be.

Are we working at all on provincial politics or only federal?

Thanks!