[fvc-wat-disc] Any activism in Ontario?

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue May 8 08:42:07 EDT 2018

Hi Jay,

There is a FVO committee.  In the early Spring (such as it was), there was
a visit your MPP campaign and many MPPs were contacted and visited by
fairvoting supporters.  Also, Dennis Pilon, one of Canada's most
knowledgable academics on electoral systems did a day at Queen's Park; he
was available for individual meetings and did a presentation and Q &A for
MPPs.

The NDP have a policy which is in their platform as do the Green's.  I'm
not sure what the the Libs. & PCPO have or don't have to be honest.

Cheers,
S.