[fvc-wat-disc] Doug Ford and Conservative Party are enemies of electoral reform:

Catherine Campbell cdcampbell9 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 15:23:25 EDT 2018

Can someone in our group write letters to editors about  Doug Ford being inexperienced for the job of premier because he’s never  before been a Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA). And  as an Etobicoke counsellor at Toronto City Hall, he has probably never been to cities and towns all over Ontario . I grew up in Don Mills near Lawrence and Leslie. When I went to Carleton University, lots  of non-Torontonians complained that people like me thought everything worthwhile in Ontario ended south of Steele’s Avenue.  I thought, “Of course we do, because it’s true.”  I’ve become more informed but I’ll bet Doug Ford still thinks Toronto’s best. Ford won’t publish a policy platform and state exactly what he will cut to take $6billion dollars out of the Ontario.  He won’t publish these details not because they’re secret but because they don’t exist. Ford knows almost nothing about Ontario politics. The job of premier of Ontario is too important to be given to an ignorant intern. It’s not an entry level job. Regards, Catherine Campbell