[fvc-wat-disc] Any activism in Ontario?

Stephanie Janzen-Martin stephanie at janzenmartin.net
Mon May 14 09:33:17 EDT 2018

I feel the same way - first choice would be green, second would be NDP.
Changing the system is critical and I will do whatever it takes to help get
systems change.  Until then, I agree that we need to make some compromises
in the short-term and put pressure on all of the parties, at all levels, to
commit to change, so that we don't go through the same mess before every
election in the future. :)

SJM